University of Tartu Museum
Experience the special spirit of the city of Tartu and the university. The museum is in the heart of Tartu – in the cathedral on Toomemägi (Toome Hill).
|Tue–Sun 10:00–18:00||Wed–Sun 11:00–17:00|
The museum is closed on public holidays.
On request, you can arrange to visit the museum and the cathedral’s towers, with a tour guide, outside the official opening hours. In this case, tickets are double the price plus the fee for the tour guide.
|Adult||10 €||8 €|
|Discount*||8 €||6 €|
|Family ticket**||25 €||21 €|
|Group ticket***||9 €||7 €|
The ticket provides admission to the cathedral’s towers. The towers are open for visitors from May until the end of September.
|Adult||15 €||15 €|
|Discount*||10 €||9 €|
|Family ticket**||30 €||30 €|
Discount applies to pensioners, conscripts, schoolchildren, university students, seniors, holders of international student cards (ISIC Scholar, ISIC Student) or teacher cards (ITIC Teacher) and UYTC Youth Travel Card holders.
The family ticket is valid for up to two adults and accompanying children. Free entrance for children under eight.
Group tickets are available for 12 or more adults.
- Children up to eight years old
- Students of the University of Tartu
- Employees of the University of Tartu
- Employees of Estonian museums
- International Council of Museums (ICOM) card holders
- Disabled children (up to 16 years old) and those accompanying them
- Severely disabled people aged 16 years and older and one companion
- One teacher leading a student group
- One tour guide leading a tour group
- Those legally defined as repressed persons
- Students of Tartu Nature House
- Owners of EMÜ membership card